Smart-Casual Workwear

This week I was invited to an interview for a job - which I successfully got, so happy!


             

Above - First & third white shirt Topshop, Second white shirt Miss Selfridges, Blazer Debenhams

I was so conscious with what to wear. It obviously wasn't a posh scene, but I wanted to look presentable - smart casual. Being a Fashion student, I wanted to experiment with a few things. I thought I'd stick with black and white as this is smart and presentable but I wasn't sure what shirt to wear. To most people's eyes these look like 3 normal white shirts that look exactly the same, but they all look completely different. I eventually went with the 3rd look after half an hour of changing shirts.

I even tried adding a bit of colour, but I got a bit carried away with the smart aspect with a pencil skirt and a cheeky pair of black patent heels...

 

Above - Shirt Next, Jeans Topshop, Skirt Debenhams, Heels Primark


Comments