Grow Hair, Grow

After using 'Lee Stafford' since the beginning of the year, I've seen a slow but successful result.



Above - 29th Jan


Above - 20th May

Since using Lee Stafford at the beginning of the year, I kept a monthly picture diary of how much my hair grew. I was rather disappointed to begin with as I couldn't see as much difference as other people had seen in such a short period of time.

However, after 4 months, my hair is slowly getting there!

As I've said in previous hair posts, my hair is naturally curly and I use heat virtually everyday to keep the frizz at bay.

Tips for growing frizzy, curly hair

The one thing I have found that makes a drastic difference, is letting my hair dry naturally before I straighten it. If I haven't got anywhere to go that day, I will let my hair dry naturally.

I've also found that combing it less is helping. It's scary how much hair I used to pull out with my comb. But thinking about it, my comb is very small and the teeth are close together so pulling it through my hair would automatically pull out tangles. So carefully tee-zing it though my fingers certainly helps.

I know it's an obvious thing to state, but always use a hair protector when applying heat to hair.

Do not dip dye your hair. I loved my dip dye, but because of that and the heat I applied, my ends were in such bad condition.

Anyone have any good tips for hair growth?


And no, 'get a hair cut,' is not a great hair growth tip for anyone to hear. I haven't had my hair cut since last September and my hair is slowly growing. It's proof (and hope) for anyone who hates getting their hair cut.

Comments