Got The Job!

For the past few weeks, I've been enjoyed my time finishing university and making bags. However, sadly this won't make me a living. As of two weeks ago, I had a job interview and went in to work with the PR company for a day. I can now say, I am a PR Assistant at Little Bird PR!



Working at Little Bird PR is the best thing I've ever done. It's all I've ever wanted to do. The girls in the office are great and the work is everything I thought it would be and more, I've been contacting press, keeping social media up to date and creating media lists. Most of all, I've been enjoying reading umpteen magazines and papers. Our clients amazing clients range from chocolate from Australia, to outdoor furniture and features made out of 100% recycled plastic in Bournemouth.




Moving to Bouremouth was an easy transaction as Tom lives here. I've settled into the new scene and I'm getting comfortable with my bearings.

I can't believe how quickly I've got a job since finishing university. Sometimes we just need to be given our first break - our first shot, a chance and a bit of luck!

Comments