Finally, My 20th Birthday

From fireworks, hot tubs and too much wine to flying around in planes and helicopters, words can't describe how much of an amazing weekend I've had, so I've got my iPhone to explain it for you...



Below, my friend Sophie bought me a cardigan from 'Boohoo,' and this gorgeous personalised pillow of me and her


My boyfriend, Tom was very kind and drove me back home for the weekend... and met the rents!


Got back to a lovely surprise of presents and cake


 

Tom and I had been talking about fireworks for weeks and Tesco's were doing an amazing deal on assorted boxes. Seriously, what a way to spend the evening... but you definitely need to set the fireworks into sand! 



Yeah that's right, I was chilling in the back of a plane whilst Tom was flying me around Oxford



Beautiful sunny morning at a couple thousand feet


We had an old family friend pop in for lunch, what an entrance!



My family very sweetly took me out to 'Frankie & Benny's' for my birthday



My sister and her boyfriend with Tom and I :')


I'm now safely back at uni, stuck all my cards up and getting work done... but I couldn't have gone to uni this morning without a fresh cappuccino. Very much loved birthday present from Mum and Dad.


Comments