Liebster Award

With many thanks to Amyy Sarah, who nominated me for the Liebster Award, here are my answers and nominees who I think deserve some recognition.




1. What made you want to start a blog?
Over this Summer, I knew I wanted to start a blog as I had the time to do a proper job of it. Since I started uni last September, one of my lecturers encouraged us to start a blog. However, this didn't necessarily have to be a fashion blog. As much as I love fashion, I'm one that likes to stick to my own fashion sense and wear what makes me feel comfortable. Not going along with the trendiest thing out right now. So instead, I wanted to start a blog which isn't hot, trend-aware or 100% about fashion. It's voicing my opinion on fashion. Great if you agree with me, but if not then that's not problem either.

 2. Who is your blogging inspiration?
I don't have a particular person as a blogging inspiration, but I take inspiration from things I like. If that be interior design, my work, my family, friends, magazine adverts, articles, tv programs, lifestyle. I take inspiration in subconsciously and I find myself a few days later writing a post about something I liked on TV.

3. What item of clothing could you not live without?
I would immediately say my leather jacket. But I can't live without a good pair of black Topshop jeans. They fit perfectly and I'm not a huge fan of dresses and skirts.

4. If you won the lottery what would be the first thing you would buy?
Selfishly, I would buy a house and save money for my wedding (one day).


5. Designer or highstreet?
I like the idea of designer being aspirational, but I would always go for highstreet. Once you're a student, you automatically start to budget.


6. What is your favourite highstreet shop?
Dorothy Perkins -- I love their clothes, prices and student discount. Only because their profile suits my personality.


7. What is your top beauty product?
Either my liquid eye liner, or my favourite face cleanser -- Jan Marini


8. If you had to give up foundation or mascara what would it be?
Foundation, I like to make my eyes stand out. I can only just go out with foundation as I was so self conscious about my skin when I was 13. Being a typical teenager, I was prone to having a bad spotty face.


9. Who is your style icon and why?
I would like to say Victoria Beckham. I may not be as skinny as her but I like her effortless style with block colour and accessories.


10. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
Well that would bring me up to 25! I would love to see myself in a stable job with a reasonable income. Living in a house (either rented or bought). Hopefully married... what can I say, I can dream can't I?! I have no desire to live in London, just to be in a stable job and to be happy with who I'm with :)


Here is the list of nominees I think deserve some recognition. They're all slightly different so enjoy flipping through them...

http://deannal23.tumblr.com/
http://sophiekythe1.blogspot.co.uk/
http://iambeambeam.blogspot.co.uk/
http://loveoffabulous.blogspot.co.uk/

Here are my questions for you...

1) What made you want to start a blog?
2) Do you have any aspirations that you want to achieve over the next 5 years?
3) Do you have a bucket list? If so, name a few things on it.
4) Designer or highstreet?
5) What is your favourite high street shop?
6) Pointy nails, curvy nails or square nails?
7) Who is your style icon and why?
8)What item of clothing could you not live without?
9) If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you buy?
10) Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?


The Rules:
1. The Liebster award is given by bloggers to other bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
2. Each blogger should answer the questions that are asked by the person doing the nominating.
3. Choose 5 new bloggers to nominate for this award and link them in your post.
4. Create ten new questions for your nominees.
5. Inform each nominee that they have been nominated
6. Thank and link the blogger who nominated you in your post! 

Comments